Exhausted



I wish I was at camp this summer, & I hate that my bffs live everywhere but here. 
I wish I got along with my sister, & I wish I had someone on my side.
I wish someone would understand, & I'd love for someone to make me happy.
I wish I didn't have allergies, & I wish I could take a sick day for them.
I wish I wasn't sick of living at home, & I'd do anything to be with Emma right now. 
I wish I wasn't so easily frustrated, & I wish I could do yoga every day. 
I wish that life was prettier right now, & I wish that my nails would stop braking. 
I wish I could change what people think of me, & I wish I didn't care so much.
I wish I didn't feel so alone, & I wish that wasn't so cliche. 
I wish I could eat cupcakes every day, & I wish they wouldn't make me fat.
I wish I lived next to a Starbucks & I wish I didn't cry when I'm exhausted.
I wish being civil with people was easy & I wish loving people wasn't so exhausting.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wish list was sweet and simple, but it said so much about you. Very nice. I wish my friends lived closer too, but I guess that's what happens when everyone starts growing up. Let's all just be kids again! I'll go to camp with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Murray this post totally sums up how I'm feeling too! Love you forever :)