Happy 'uh' Canada Day...

So I'm sitting on my couch with my dad right now, and we're both just on our laptops 'surfing the net'... 

I'm bored. And when I say bored I don't mean just that I want something to do right now. It's more like how it's Canada Day and while most of the country will be spending it with friends and family, going on picnics or partying downtown, I know for a fact that I'm going to be bored for the next four days - and that's REALLY bored. It's the worst kind. The kind that makes me mad that I'm stuck at home and because it means all my friends are probably doing fun stuff without me - my sister is working all weekend, my other sister is gone to camp (which I'm extremely jealous about), and so it's probably just going to be me and my mom for the remainder of the weekend... and all I really want to do is go see Eclipse
And the other sucky part is that I'm not really that 'stuck' at home - I have my own car and I can do as I please... but sometimes it's just nice to do something fun with friends, you know?
So I know I've been a crazy rambler lately... and not usually about happy things. But by now you've probably noticed that I get frustrated with life, myself, and pretty much anything these days. There are things I could be doing today, but I know that if I do them someone else will be upset because it's left them out or alone for a day or two. Jeepers. 
So maybe I'll just paint my nails red, put on my new clothes that I bought from Forever XXI, and find my parents' old SLR, buy some film and go on a photographing mission by myself. 
New clothes always make things brighter... and maybe I'll get my hair done on Saturday too. 


No comments: