My heart stopped beating...

...when Ezra Fitz showed up in the doorway on Pretty Little Liars tonight!
oh man, oh man... 
what a dreamer... 

I might just have a new favourite Hollywood Babe. 
(But Rob, of course you'll always be my first love.)

So I did some research and here is what I know about Ezra...
1.    His real name is Ian Harding
2.    He was born in Germany in 1986, and then grew up in the United States. (Perfect. He's only a year and a half older than me. Which we all know means that I have a chance with him... lol)
3.   His first on-screen appearance was in Adventureland (I haven't seen it, but it's on my 'must watch' list)
4.   He is now the smokin' hott high school teacher on Pretty Little Liars
and...
That's about it! Short & Sweet

Yup. I'm a nerd. 
A total nerd.
xoxo,
A

No comments: