cupcakes & tea

Welcome to my Tea Party! (or to be specific... my blog)

I'm a 22 year old PR Intern from a small town outside of Toronto. I live across from a field that smells like cows. I know, it sucks.
My internship is at a marketing & advertising firm and I'm absolutely loving it so far! But besides all of that...


I like to think that I'm the mysterious girl you see around all the time, but don't know anything about.

So here... are a few things to help us get introduced:

I love tea.
I'm awkward, clumsy, and so unfortunately obsessed with fashion & cupcakes....
I have dreams of Robert Pattinson, and sometimes think that maybe one day I will actually meet him.
I've been writing entries to this blog for about a month... but I keep deleting them because I'm not sure what ya'll will think.
I'm not overly emotional.... but I've been hurt and I don't think I'm fixed yet.
I love folk music... and if I could be a singer I'd sing like Zoe Deschanel.
I want a baby. or multiple. and there is the cutest baby at church that I just love to watch each Sunday. I hope my babies look like she does. blond hair, blue eyes. so beautiful...
I have a major crush on this guy, and I have since last summer. Lame. I know. I should just 'man up' and ask him out...
One Word: CHOCOLATE
If I could be a Golden Girl, I'd be Rose.

So welcome! I hope that the ramblings of my life, fashion & cupcakes will entertain you!

xoxo,
A

ps. i wish i was a gossip girl

No comments: