he never said 'forever & always' but it was definitely implied...

I was just at the movies with a best friend of mine... we saw Letters to Juliet. It was cute, I loved it!
Amanda Seyfreid is actually just the best... and even though its not actually that sad... I almost cried.
So after the movie we were sitting in our seats for a minute and noticed that the woman in front of us is deeply upset and crying into her hands while the young girl next to her was comforting her.
As we walked through the hallway out of the theatre, my friend and I were both thinking the same thing, "what could have happened to make her that upset?" Obviously something in the movie must have affected her, but it just makes one wonder.
Was it a divorce? death? heartache? Whatever it was, it made us think. No one really knows what another person has gone through... and we never really know how it affects us. It surprises me every day how much one thing will affect me and not someone else (or vice versa).
And sometimes its what someone else says or does that makes it all better - So be sympathetic, compassionate, and understanding. You never know what baggage someone else is carrying. (1Pet.3:8)

Which leads me to this. After I dropped my friend off, I started feeling things that I hate feeling. Loneliness, anger, resentment, rejected...
I deal with this on a daily basis, but it's usually much easier for me to ignore it.
So I'm driving home listening to Taylor Swift and these emotions just suffocate me. I start wondering why no matter how often I tell myself that "I'm fine, that I have friends and family that love me, or that I'll meet someone who will make all of those feelings go away" it just never happens.
Well... thanks to one of my bffs, I was introduced to this song and it reassures me of everything I keep telling myself.
Thanks bffs.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Murray you are the best! I love love love you! And that song :)