i heart fashion


I love fashion. That’s it. I love everything about it.

Here's why:

I love that I can take any mood and express it through what style I decide to flaunt that day. I love that style can be determined by a number of fashion choices made in a single morning & I love that fashion can be reduced, reused and recycled.

For example:

The unnecessary will be forgotten, the staples will stay, and the classics will return. I love that about fashion. I love that I can wear my grandmothers’ bracelet on my wrist and love every minute of it. I love that I can go through my mothers' jewellery box and wear earrings from the 80’s... and that I can wear my grandfathers flannel shirt, cut the arms off and have the cutest new addition to my wardrobe.

Not only do I love the fact that I can use pieces from some point in the last 100 years and wear them proudly, but I love that I can shop for the hot-off-the-runway fad and pair it with something vintage to result in an expressive and ‘fetching’ ensemble.

FYI: I love the words 'fetching' and 'fab'


my loves:



No comments: