Short.love.

In a spur-of-the-moment... and, well - also after lots and lots of mental preparation, I made the decision to make the cut. 
Yes, I have cut off just about all of my hair! And I hope that it's not too conceited of me to say that I think it looks great! 
It's completely different. It's edgier, confident, and definitely so refreshing! I never thought I'd be this happy with it. I thought I'd go through 'hair' withdrawal and cry until it all grew back... but I guess when something is just so perfectly right, there's no reason to doubt it!

Here are some pics from this weekend... let me know what you think! 






Saturday was one of the most fun days I've had in a while... I spent it with two of my besties! (above)On the left is Carolina George, a Windsor grown winter gal who loves cold weather more than life itself! And on the right is my little brothers glamorous gf Laura from the lovely London, Ontario! Lets just say we all have lots in common... especially our love for tea, shopping and taking a trip to the Shed - the cutest coffee bar in Ontario!

And although I don't have any pictures to prove it, I spent my Saturday night with some of the other most amazing friends a girl could ever have! It was Steph's 23rd birthday bash and we spent it at MINK nightclub in TO.... it was my first experience at a club in Toronto and I've gotta say that overall it was a good one! It's so amazing to be reunited with the friends I feel I've grown so far away from... always worrying and feeling insecure about being forgotten since I'm the one out of the loop these days. But after that night, it just made me realize that the friendships I have with these girls will never go away because of a silly thing like distance.... well, at least that's how I see it! 
Friends Forever gf!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fantastic. I've always wanted to do that. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

Love you Murray! And your short hair.
xx